Replacing your Bus Pass

Due to an issue with our payments system, you will need to call 0345 045 1367 for assistance


Replacing a lost, stolen or damaged bus pass

If you have lost your bus pass, had it stolen or it is damaged, you can apply for a replacement online. There is a non-refundable charge of £8.50 for a replacement unless your pass has been stolen. Please report the theft to the police first who will issue you with a crime number, which you will need when applying for a replacement.

Apply for a lost, stolen or damaged bus pass

If your pass was or is due to expire within the next six weeks you will need to use the ‘Apply for or renew a free bus pass’ button when you follow the link above.

If you request more than two replacement passes in the same period of the pass, the circumstances may be investigated

If you have changed, or moved address, since your original pass was issued you may need to upload electronic proof of your new address.

How to return your bus pass

If you no longer need your bus pass, please include a note stating the reason for return and send it to:

Concessionary Fares Team


Cambridgeshire County council

PO Box 761


PE29 9QR

Thank you.