Voi Zones in this area
How to get started
- Download the Voi app (available on Android and Apple iOS).
- Locate an available scooter nearby using the map function in the app.
- Activate Beginner’s mode if you’re new to e-scooters, to start off slowly while you get used to the accelerator and brakes.
- Scan the QR code found on the handlebar or the footpad of the scooter to unlock it.
- Hop on the scooter and push off with your foot a few times to get it rolling before you use the throttle.
- End your ride in the app to make the scooter available for someone else. In the UK, you need at least a provisional licence to ride our scooters. However, we recommend waiting until you are 18 years of age before using Voi.
E-Bikes & E-Scooters