Peterborough Community Transport
Peterborough has a range of accessible transport services for people who have difficulty accessing or have no access to public transport.
- Community Link is Peterborough City Council’s urban door-to-door service. It is a wheelchair accessible service for anyone who lives in the urban area of Peterborough and experiences difficulty using standard public transport or who has no access to public transport.
- The service will collect you from your home, drop you off in the city centre (four days a week) or a supermarket (once a week) and pick you up again for your return journey approximately two and a half hours later.
- Additional trips may also be organised on an ad hoc basis. Membership costs £5 per person or £7.50 for a couple per year. The additional payment is your fare – similar to a standard bus fare. Concessionary bus passes are accepted on this service.
- For a registration form or to make a booking, call the Combined Authority on 01223 790149 – the line is open from 9am – 5pm Mondays to Fridays.
- At other times, please email email@example.com or leave a message on the answer phone.
- Community Link currently require 48 hours notice of booking.
Rural Dial a Ride
- Rural Dial-a-Ride is a wheelchair accessible door to door transport service for anyone living in the villages surrounding Peterborough that has difficulty accessing the standard public transport services.
- The service will pick you up from your home, drop you off in the city centre and take you back home approximately two and a half hours later. Membership of the Dial-a-Ride scheme costs £10.00 for single or £15.00 for couples per year.
- The only additional fare is your bus fare, similar to a standard bus fare. Concessionary bus passes are also accepted.
- For further information concerning membership or making a booking please contact Peterborough Dial-a-Ride:
- Please click here to visit their website
- S.T.A.R.T (Specialised Transport And Road Travel), 33 Tresham Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 6SG
CallConnect is a demand responsive transport service that fills the gaps between Peterborough, Rutland and Stamford where there is no provision of a regular commercial bus service. This service is operated on our behalf by Lincolnshire County Council. Since 2001 the CallConnect fleet of minibuses have been serving hamlets, villages and market towns throughout Lincolnshire and neighbouring counties.
Bourne, Stamford and Peterborough CallConnect: 0345 263 8153
Call centre open Monday – Friday: 8am – 6pm, Saturday: 8:30am – 5:pm
CallConnect operates six-days-a-week: 7am-7pm, Monday-Friday, and 7:30am-6:30pm on Saturdays. Their vehicles are fully accessible and tail lifts are available to accommodate mobility aids, enabling all to travel. Make the most of this service to connect to rail and onward bus services to travel further.
CallConnect has a large operating area from Oakham to Peterborough and includes Rutland Waters, Wittering, Markeham Retail Park, Fineshade Abbey, Peterborough Hospitals and Tolethorpe Hall. In addition, our easy-to-use bookable bus Service 48 connects Wittering to Peterborough and complements the on-demand bus service.
Plan your Journey